Choose the ideal outdoor garden planters
and flower pots for your container garden
» Contemporary Planters
Outdoor planters should complement your exterior decor, but it is also very important to choose flower pots or containers based on the growing conditions, location and size of your container garden.
Be sure to have this information when you visit your garden center so you will have the best chance at success—even if you don’t have a ‘green thumb’!
Checkout the latest products for container gardening as innovations in production methods and materials result in garden planters, flower pots and windowboxes that are more resilient to extreme weather, lighter in weight and bulk, and offer a greater variety of decorative styles, textures and colors.
Browse the site to learn:
- the advantages and disadvantages of different planter materials
- the right plants for your location and area
- how to water and fertilize to keep your plants thriving in all weather conditions
- the latest trends in container garden design
Advantages of Container Gardening:
- Add color, fragrance and style to balconies, patios, entrance-ways or home landscapes
- Hide eyesores around your home with garden pots and hanging baskets
- Outdoor planters can be moved or replanted when displays fade or plants outgrow space
- Less chance of pest damage to plants
- You can take your container garden with you if you move
- Plants not suited to your yard soil conditions can be grown in garden planters